- Proficient use of all types of machine shop tools
- Confident with various welding processes
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings with aptitude for assembly, disassembly and troubleshooting mechanical equipment
- Confident with pneumatic and hydraulic circuits
- Strong communication, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Must Have: Successful completion of Millwright trade license or related Mechanical trade license
Nice to Have: Good customer relations skills
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: TBD based upon experience
Location: Collingwood, On. Located on the shores of beautiful Georgian Bay with excellent lifestyle opportunities (skiing, cycling, hiking, watersports).
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 4:30pm plus overtime as required. Some travel required.
Resume and cover letter should be sent to Stephen Agar at email@example.com