- Successful completion of Certificate of Qualification Electrical License (309A) or equivalency
- Some knowledge of electronics and PLCs an asset
- 2 or 3 year college diploma in Electrical / Electronics an asset
- Possession of Safety Training Certificates an asset
- Thorough understanding of Canadian Electrical Safety Code
- Competent with conduit installations, routing, fittings, hangers, bending etc.
- Able to lay out electrical installations of feeders and distribution
- Ability to lead a team of 3 – 4 staff on electrical installations
- Layout of control panels and wiring from a schematic
- Proficient and safe use of a variety of hand and power tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to use electrical troubleshooting instruments such as meggar, digital voltmeter, amprobe, etc.
- Basic understanding of PLC systems an asset
- Occasional travel will be required with overnight stays, dependent upon customer location
Resume and cover letter should be sent to Stephen Agar at email@example.com